- If you are looking for a coin, medal, etc. then you can use the white search cell in the left top corner, type in the name of the item you are looking for. Then click on the symbol of the magnifying glass next to the cell.
- If you looking for a coin, medal, etc. from a certain time period, you can look for it in the left middle area by clicking what category it is, what state or period it is then what ruler it was issued by.
- if you are interested in a whole category, you can access it from the “Home page” or from the “Online shop” by clicking on this category in the middle area.
- If you are interested only in the additions or if you are looking for gold coins, coins older then 100 years etc., you can use the left bottom area.
- You can order a coin, medal etc. directly from the list of items by clicking on the symbol of the shopping cart . Or you can click on the “view” button next to the item you are examining. After you click on the “view” button, the item you are examining will appear in more detail, in some cases with detailed information. You can order from here as well by clicking on the shopping cart below the detailed item.
- You can check what you have ordered any time by clicking on “cart detail” at the top of the page. You can adjust the content of the shopping cart such as add another piece of the item or subtract it y clicking the „+“ or „-„ symbols or you can delete an item from the shopping cart by clicking on „x“ symbol.
- During the ordering of coins, medals, etc. you have to take in mind the delivery rules, because some of the items can not be sent (see The types of shipping and the types of delivery)
- If you want to continue, you can access the same category by clicking on the name of the category at the top of the page or you can access it from the left middle area. If you want to access another category, you can do it from the left middle area as well.
- To finish of ordering and proceed to a step further click on “complete order” at the top of the page (middle black area). You will be encouraged to fill in the data for delivery, choose the payment and delivery types, review and confirm the order. Your order will be sent to the processing. The steps you must follow to successfully order are listed at the top of the page (left black area).
- The prices of items are stated in CZK, for the information of customers only the system will convert the price of the items into EUR and USD. The prices in CZK always count. The customers from Czech Republic get the total price (incl. price of shipping) in CZK and must pay in CZK. The customers from abroad get the total price (incl. price of shipping) in CZK. This price in CZK is in delivery confirmation converted into EUR at the exchange rate valid at the day of the order.
- The customer can also order the picked items by fax at +420 222 317 703 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The items can also be purchased directly in our shop (see „Contact us “). The orders are processed in the order they came in.
- The customer can choose either the personal pick up in our shop (up the limit for cash payments by the law) or sending to his delivery address. When we send the items they are always carefully rapped up and fully insured.
- In Czech Republic the items are sent in insured letters or insured parcels (if the C.O.D. type of delivery is picked by the customer then up to the total value of CZK 25.000, if the prepayment is picked then up to the total value of CZK 100.000).
- In Slovakia the items are sent in insured letters or insured parcels by Czech Post up to the value of CZK 23.592) or by carrier FedEx (up to the total value of USD 1.000).
- In Austria, Poland and Hungary the items are sent in insured letters by Czech post (up to the total value of CZK 100.000), in Germany excluding the island of Helgoland and the land of Büsingen we sent items in insured parcels by Czech Post up to the total value of CZK 13.320; in Austria, Poland, Hungary and Germany we also sent parcels by the carrier FedEx (up to the total value of USD 1.000).
- In Czech Republic can pay in cash by the personal pick up (up the limit for cash payments by the law), you can pay in C.O.D. (cash on delivery) – up to the total value of CZK 25.000; by the bank transfer, by the deposit to our account or by the postal money order A of Czech Post (the limit depends on the chosen type of delivery).
- The customer from Slovakia can pay in cash by the personal pick up (up the limit for cash payments by the law); in C.O.D. (cash on delivery) – up to the total value of CZK 23.592 or by prepayment - bank transfer – up to the total value of CZK 23.592). The customers from Germany excluding the island of Helgoland and the land of Büsingen, from Austria, Poland and Hungary can pay in cash by the personal pick up (up the limit for cash payments by the law) or by prepayment – bank transfer up to the total value of CZK 13.320 – customers from Germany and up to the total value of CZK 100.000 – customers from Austria, Poland and Hungary.
- When collecting the parcel the customer must always check if the parcel wrapping is not damaged or if the parcel does not show signs of damage. If the parcel wrapping is damaged, or if the content seems damaged (ex. the wrapping is partly or fully damaged, the security seal is damaged, by the feel of the parcel the content is squashed) the customer refuses to accept his parcel. The customer immediately contact us by phone at +420 222 317 702, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- In case that the parcel wrapping is not damaged and the parcel does not show the signs of damage, the customer immediately (we recommend on the same day when he/she collected the parcel) checks the contents of the parcel. If after opening he/she finds out that the content of the parcel is damaged or partly or fully missing, he/she should immediately, this means the customer in Czech Republic no later then in two working days following the day of collection, the customer from abroad in the deadline valid by the law in the country of the customer, claim the damage or missing content by the carrier, this means in Czech Republic by the Czech Post or FedEx (depending on the chosen type of delivery), in abroad by the delivering post office or FedEx (depending on the chosen type of delivery). He/she writes up a damage report with the carrier and keeps one copy of it. The customer announces the damage immediately to us (at +420 222 317 702 or at firstname.lastname@example.org) and sends us a copy from the damage report written with the appropriate carrier.
- The customer acknowledges that breaking of the rules stated above, especially the rule not to accept parcel with damaged wrapping or parcel with signs of damage as well as breaking the rule to making a claim (damaged content, missing content) at the appropriate carrier and comply with all the deadlines, results in non-recognition of the claim by the carrier with all the resulting consequences for the customer.
Information about the terms and conditions can be found in „Terms and Conditions“ in the left middle orange area.
Information about the types of shipping can be found in „Types of Shipping “ , "Prices of Shipping" in the left middle orange area.
Information about the types of payments can be found in „Types of Payment “, "Payment Data” in the left middle orange area.
Information about the grading and abbreviations can be found in „Grading, Abbreviations“ in the left middle orange area.